Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Most Versatile Vest!

This is the new cascading vest from Covered Perfectly.



I appreciate that there are so many ways you can wear them!




Belted or not. Tied or not.




I took this gray leopard cascading vest with me on our recent weekend away. Since I was going away for such a short time, I packed very few pieces to take with me. I am so glad I took this. I started to wear it as a vest for breakfast.




However, I added a cashmere sweater from J.Jill over it because it was rather chilly that morning. I actually liked the look since the sweater is as long as the vest in the back, so it just looked like a long scarf.




I also wore it as a neck scarf to dinner later that evening.




This video shows you a few of the ways you can wear these versatile cascading vests.






6 comments:

Jan Maier said...

I love my vests...yes that is a plural! LOL

Unknown said...

Just wanted to thank you for your past military service on this Veterans Day.

Lisa said...

What a great piece to have! I think I need the pattern!

Jennifer said...

Great styling Susan! Love the leopard on you! It's such a versatile vest. You look terrific.
Jennifer

Unknown said...

Susan!! Wow! First I love the look with leggings but whats more - with the cardigan - YOU ROCK! This is the best idea EVER. I am going to admit, I was going to wear mine as a scarf as well but I chickened out! You are bold and GORGEOUS! Admire you!

Joanne said...

What a great post! Love the vest under the sweater!