Friday, September 18, 2015

Running Errands

What do you throw on to run errands?


A pair of jeans and a cute top are almost always the two pieces I reach for. Add a piece of jewelry and some cool shoes, and you are ready to go in minutes.




This J.Jill knit tunic is one of my favorites. It has slight gathers under the bust at the sides and a seam across the back. Three-quarter length sleeves are always appreciated. I also like a simple neckline that allows me to wear a necklace.



The necklace is from Monkee's of Johnson City. The sunglasses and the Cole Haan bag are from T.J.Maxx.




The cognac color shoes are by Jessica Simpson via Belk. The jeans are old from Chico's.






Even if I am just running out to the grocery or the Post Office, I still get dressed. You never know who you will run into!

No comments: