Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let's Go For A Walk!

Do you go to the gym often?



I used to go to the gym almost every day, but these days, I find that a brisk three-mile walk around my neighborhood and a few stretching exercises work best for me and my currently very hectic schedule.



Have you have noticed that athletic attire has become very popular as streetwear these days? I see women wearing leggings and slip-on sneakers and tunics to do their shopping or to run errands all the time.




So today, I thought I would show you one of my favorite casual sporty looks. The boat neck tunic is old from Cali and York. The leggings are also old by RBX via T.J.Maxx.




These minimalist design slip on casual shoes are from Rockport. That means they are super comfortable. I love to walk in shoes that work with my movement to remain comfortable for the whole three miles. I have worn Rockport shoes in many styles over the years, and I have always found them comfortable and very well made. These are also the perfect stay at home shoes for me since I am not a fan of going barefoot.



Many of my favorite casual clothing items are from J.Jill. This black windbreaker is part of their new line for fall 2015. I love to wear it on my early morning walks and whenever I am just running out for errands. It looks sharp with jeans or leggings. Our temps are dropping a little more each morning.

No comments: