Friday, August 14, 2015

The Monkee's Ribbon Cutting

It was such a delight to be part of this special evening! The ribbon-cutting and VIP party was held at the new Monkee's in Johnson City last evening. The store will be opening for business tomorrow, August 15th.


My beautiful friend Krista is the owner. She is cutting the ribbon surrounded by her family and staff above and hugging her mother below. 







This fabulous boutique includes shoes, clothing, and jewelry. Since only a few pieces of each item will be offered, there will always be a new arrival.






It was great to see so many of my sweet friends! We are all excited to have this beautiful new store to shop in. The merchandise has been carefully chosen to include modern looks for women of all ages.




A college friend drove all the way up from Atlanta to surprise Krista and her sister!







We had so much fun getting to be some of the first customers!





My dress, which is actually a skirt and top, is from My Fair Lady in Tarzana, California.  Women stopped me on the sidewalk today to ask me where I got it.


Mr. Mickey was also there to help us celebrate this special event.

No comments: