Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Simple Beauty Minerals

Have you tried Simple Beauty Minerals?


I received samples of some of their products, and I have been using them for a couple of weeks.


The skin balancing lotion leaves no residue on your skin at all, and my skin feels soft and luxurious after I apply the lotion. I appreciate that there is no fragrance.

The mascara has a fresh, clean minty fragrance, and it goes on easily without clumping. It also comes off easily at the end of the day with no flaking in between. I have thrown away mascaras in the past simply because they smelled bad new from the packaging. 

I am also wearing a sample of their Simple Beauty Minerals for the face. They are incredibly pure, high-quality minerals, handcrafted in small batches, here in the United States.



There was no makeup trapped in the laugh lines at the end of the day. That's one of the reasons I don't normally wear face makeup. I do not like the texture that it adds to my skin. Sometimes it makes every fine line show up even more. As you can see from the photos, the minerals are light and fresh looking on your skin with no powdery look.






No comments: