Sunday, April 5, 2015

Rockport!

I traveled to Los Angeles last week for a photoshoot.



Mr. Mickey took me to the Tri-Cities Regional Airport before dawn to catch my early flight.




Rockport sent me these beautiful and very comfortable flats just in time for my trip.


I was amazed to see so many great styles on their website. They have added so much variety in the past few years.


These smart looking flats are both stylish and supportive. I walked several miles in the Atlanta airport wearing them for the first time and found them very comfortable.

We have often discussed how difficult it is to find flats that are both supportive and flattering to the foot on the Facebook page. I am thrilled to have found these. I know I will wear them often.

This beautiful style is also available in nude for the summer season here.

No comments: