Monday, April 27, 2015

Khaki and Black

Khaki pants can be the perfect casual element.


When we go out to dinner with friends to a very casual restaurant, I find that a nice pair of khaki pants will usually serve me well. Denim sometimes seems too casual, and black always feels dressed up even when the pants are jeans.


Last night I wore a great pair of sleek pull-on khaki pants from Fabrizio Gianni. The wide waistband and no zipper mean the waistline is smooth and flat. 




The black V-Neck top is by Tahari from T.J.Maxx. The necklace is several years old from Chico's. The jacket is by Peter Nygård from Dillard's.






The shoes are old by Louise Et Cie from Nordstrom. The bag is from Finley House Couture in Blowing Rock, NC.




When I invest in pieces that fit well and are of good quality, I can enjoy wearing them in various ways over the years. Solid colors make it easy to mix and match.



No comments: