Monday, April 20, 2015

A Bit of Sunshine!

Many of you have asked for tips on what to wear in warm weather.


Here in east Tennessee, we rarely have the hot, humid weather I experienced while I lived near New Orleans.


This loose, thin, almost sheer blouse is a Portofino blouse from Express. I have them in many colors and wear them throughout the summer with faded jeans, white jeans, and khaki pants. I buy them in a larger size than I normally wear to be roomy enough in the bust. On this day, I was on my way to the grocery store.



The ankle-length slim leg jeans are from Chico's.



The wedge sandals are by Antonio Melani via the sale rack at Dillard's last fall. The bag is by Alberta di Canio, and I bought it at T.J.Maxx last year. The Kenneth Cole sunglasses are also from T.J.Maxx.

No comments: