Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Regal Cardigan

Lightweight, thin layers can be warm and flattering.


I am always happy to find a new source for stylish elements that add a different silhouette to my wardrobe.



When the Project Manager for the designer, Ronen Chen, contacted me about featuring one of his pieces, I found it difficult to choose. All of his items are so elegant and timeless.



When this cardigan arrived, I knew right away that it was going to be worn many times. The details, the neutral plum color, and the perfect fit make it a great choice for staying warm in style.







When I wear leggings, I always wear a sweater or jacket that falls below my bottom. This Amber Knit Cardigan fits the requirement perfectly.






2 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Patti said...

Lovely, arty cardigan, Susan! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.