Saturday, October 4, 2014

Patterned jeans and a leather jacket?

I feared that the two items of clothing that would no longer work for me are skinny patterned jeans and leather jackets. As soon as I saw these flocked animal print jeans at Chico's, I wanted them, but they had already sold my size.


Alas, it was meant to be! When I stopped in there yesterday to see what was new and have a look at the sale rack, there was a size smaller than I normally wear. I decided to give them a try, and they fit!

The white tank and faux leather-trimmed cardigan/jacket were purchased at Chico's earlier this year.


The woven leather belt is by Michael Kors via T.J.Maxx. The cuff is old from Chico's. The ring is old from Stein Mart.


Now for the exciting news! We have worn out several digital cameras during this blogging adventure, including the one we are using now. We have a new up to the minute camera on the way! Better quality pictures will be showing up soon.


Mr. Mickey took me to the Blackthorn Club for a relaxing dinner on Friday Date Night.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

You look amazing in this outfit! I have no idea what you were worried about.

Donna said...

Wow, great outfit! The belt buckle really adds to the overall look.

JLacy said...

I am curious as to why you would no longer wear patterned jeans? These look great on you and it's so nice to see you in something other than solid black!