Thursday, October 25, 2012

Animal Print Vest

The weather was unseasonably warm for late October so my outfit for date night included lightweight layers and black sandals. 



The long sleeve black tee is from Chico's. The pants were by Anne Klein in a wonderfully smooth heavy knit fabric from my fabulous haul at Ross yesterday. The animal print flowing sheer fabric long vest is from Coldwater Creek. I love these vests as a third element. They can be worn as a scarf, a wrap, or a vest and serve as a year-round accessory. I've found them at Chico's and Coldwater Creek in several color combinations.
 


The necklace is by Erica Lyons from Belk. The black sandals are from Stein Mart, and the pewter clutch is by Kenneth Cole Reaction via T.J. Maxx.

Thanks for reading! I hope the rest of your week is fabulous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love looking at your ideas. Wish I did better putting things together myself, but it really helps to have inspiration like this. Always classy, but not at all boring....love it!